Saturday, April 9, 2011

Timezone Independence

My son has been what I recently termed as "Timezone-Independent". I don't know if he simply takes after me -- I sleep late, tsktsk. We've been trying to cut his naps in the afternoon but sometimes we can't help but let him sleep so that we can do our chores. There's the problem -- once he takes a late nap (say, 7pm to 9pm), expect to pull an all-nighter. Especially now that he has nasal congestion (another thing he seemed to have taken from me teehee) possibly due to allergy rhinitis, he shrieks at night because he can't breathe properly. Ergo, he can't sleep. Ergo, neither can we. I'm so lucky to have my parents and my hubby to relieve me of my shift.

But now that hubby's overseas and my parents are often tired, looks like it's you and me, buster.


No comments:

Post a Comment