Monday, May 9, 2011

Bed Weather

I love waking up to cool freshly-rained weather. I call it bed weather, because it either makes me want to bury myself deeper in my blanket and pillows and sleep or get a good book and likewise bury myself deeper in my blanket and pillows. Or maybe have a cup of thick cacao (local hot choco) and read a good book in my bed.

Which is something I used to do. Past tense.

This morning I woke up, sighed and smiled at the weather. I got ready to bury myself deeper into my pillows when "Knock! Knock!" In came my boss, carried by his wowa, with her exclaiming,"Hindi cya natulog!" while handing me a giggling baby.

Vamoose. My dream of relaxation was overcome by the weight of my 20+lbs baby bouncing on the bed. Then came the mischievous smile and the early morn gigil-kiss and I forgot about my vamoosed relaxation. It's amazing what your baby's naughty grin can do. I just hope he doesn't use it on girls when he grows up. Lol!

So then my bed weather morning was transformed from being a luxury to merely a blog topic.
I'll see you again one day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment