Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mama or Mamam??

Today, EJ has been unusually clingy to me. Always wanting to be carried, always wanting to go out of the room / house. Whenever I put him in the crib, he would switch into his woe-is-me pouty look and cry out "Mamamamama!" with his arms waving. Sometimes he pulls my top so that I'd carry him, sometimes he would point to the milk bottles.

So, is it "Mama" or "Mamam"?

Want to be hugged or want to be fed? :D

That's something I would have to figure out on my own, I guess. I wouldn't really know for sure until I try feeding him.

I guess that's what new moms (or even experienced ones, I suppose) go through -- trial and error periods since the kids have different ways of expressing their desires.

Well as long as he keeps on giving me gigil-kisses then I'm ok. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment